mYTube DMCA Notice
mYTube abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on http://myoutubevideo.com/ that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
mYTube does not control content hosted on third party websites, and cannot remove content from websites it does not own or control. If you are the copyright owner of content hosted on a third party website, and you have not authorized the use of your content, please contact the administrator of that website directly to have the content removed.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
Please note that a copy of each legal notice we receive may be sent to the Chilling Effects project for publication and annotation. Chilling Effects is a joint project among law schools in the United States that seeks to provide a database for and information on requests to remove information from the Internet. Chilling Effects will redact the submitter's personal contact information (i.e. phone number, e-mail and address).
Notice of Infringing Material
To file a notice of infringing material on myoutubevideo.com, please provide a notification containing the following details:
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the work claimed to be infringed including (for example, the title, author, any registration or tracking number, etc.);
- Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing including, at a minimum, the URL (i.e., a link to the page that contains the material);
- Your contact information so that we can contact you (for example, your address, telephone number, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in (2) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Then send this notice to: